Port Authority Tariffs
By means of a Board of Directors decision, on 2018.01.25, the ports' electrical energy supply tariffs were updated as follows:
1. The tariffs for the supply of electrical energy in Low Tension, according to the power contracted, are:
|Simple tarif energy rate||Unit||Euros|
|Up to 2,3 kVA||KWh||0,1426|
|Up to 6,9 kVA||KWh||0,1646|
|Up to 20,7 kVA||KWh||0,1652|
|More than 20,7 kVA||KWh||0,1545|
|Variable tarif (over 20,7 kVA|
2. The power fees for the supply of electrical energy in low tension are:
|Contracted Power (kVA)||Monthly Tariff (Euros)|
- Reduction of TUP-Cargo;
- Exemption of the Weighing Fee.
The Board of Directors, in the meeting held on 2004.02.04, has stated the following:
- A reduction of 50% of TUP-Cargo will be applied to the exports of granite (paving blocks and granite stones), despite the way it is packed (either as break-bulk or as bulk cargo).
- Trucks that transport granite to be exported are exempt from paying the weighing fee.
- The weighing of trucks that transport granite to be exported is compulsory.
- This Service Order will be applied from 1st March 2004
The Board of Directors of APDL, SA
Service Order - Series B - 07/05
The Board of Directors, in the meeting held on 2005.09.02, has stated the following:
In accordance with line a) of article 2 of the Tariff Regulations, the following fees have been established for occupation of offices and land inside the port operation area:
1. The following fees are charged for the use of buildings, warehouses and land inside the port operation area:
|Occupation of buildings and warehouses||m2 per month||10.40|
|Occupation of land:|
|- Covered area||m2 per month||5.57|
|- Open area||m2 per month||2.60|
|- Underground or underwater tunnels and piping||m2 per month||0.09|
|Advertising boards||m2 per month||3.72|
2. The fees mentioned in the previous point are to be applied on the whole of the area in use, and it is possible to establish a minimum charge for the purposes of billing.
3. The users of the offices and land inside the port operation area will be charged this tariff.
4. This Service Order will be applied from the 1st January 2006.
The Service Order no. 01/02, Series B, of 2002.01.04 is hereby revoked.
The Board of Directors of APDL, SA
By means of a Board of Directors decision, on 25.01.2018, the ports' water supply tariff has been updated as follows:
- land installations: 3,8752 €/m3;
- boats per fresh water connections: 6,6191 €/m3;
- leasing of water metres: 3,6882 €/m3;
Tariffs of the Activities Under Concession
(i) For cargo handling, ship unloading, or transfer of products between the refinery and fuel storage facilities:
- Crude Oil: 1,954 euros / ton;
- Other products; 2,052 euros / tonne;
(ii) for the provision of other services:
- Reception of ballast water: 5,051 euros / m3
Tariffs of Other Entities
The Maritime Authority provides services for crews, cargo and ships, namely security, policing, control and checks of compliance with the legal regulations enforceable in the port area, visits and disembarkation from the ship, among other administrative and technical services.
The fees for these services are annually fixed by decree (Decree no. 385/2002 of 11 April), in compliance with art. 48 of Decree-Law no. 273/2000, which approves the Mainland Ports Tariff System Regulations.
Regional Agricultural Board Between Douro and Minho– Phytosanitary Control Division
This entity controls and inspects cargo and charges fees for inspection and disembarkation of cargo received or forwarded by land and for inspection and disembarkation of cargo received or forwarded by sea, to ensure plant life is protected.
Article 52, of Decree-Law no. 273/2000, establishes that the fees to be charged for Plant-life Sanitation are to be fixed through Decree, which up until now has not yet happened.
Border Inspection Post of the Port of Leixões
This entity carries out veterinary inspection and control of animals and certain animal products, and also charges fees for inspections and disembarkation of cargo received or forwarded by land and for inspection and disembarkation of cargo received or forwarded by sea.
The fees charged are divided into the following decrees:
Decree-Law no. 208/99, of 11 June
Decree no. 166/2004, of 18 February
As in the case of the previous entity, article 52, of Decree-Law no. 273/2000 establishes that the fees to be charged for Animal Sanitation are to be fixed through Decree, which up until now has not yet happened.
Maritime Health of the Port of Leixões
The Health Authority provides services to passengers, crew and ships. It charges fees for health visits and authorisation of free passage for vessels and ships; inspections and certification of ships with regard to ridding it of vermin and insects; and pronounces on the health and sanitary state of vessels or ships.
Likewise for this entity, article 52, of Decree-Law no. 273/2000, establishes that the fees to be charged by the Health Authority are to be fixed through Decree, which up until now has not yet happened.